Ordering body panels...

Post your E12 technical questions and comments here. Please, no off-topic posts.

Moderators: Mike W., Pierre

franky2fingaz

Ordering body panels...

Post by franky2fingaz »

Hey folks, I was looking through RealOEM to dig out numbers for body parts, taking the numbers and google search them sends me to many international sites with prices.. is there a dealer in the states or supplier that one can purchase through? I do not want to deal with Toronto BMW dealers, not very friendly and clueless for anything before E34s. U.S. dealers are fine as I can pick up from address in States monthly.

I would like to collect what I need now before more parts are no longer available.. Mainly: front and rear clips (light supports/housings), doors (find a donor car possible).. main parts, others I can source differently... cheers
'80 M535i
'08 528
'15 Tacoma 6-speed
JodyStevens

Post by JodyStevens »

You can order online directly from BMW of South Atlanta.

parts.bmwpartsofsouthatlanta.com

Also check out(comes from Europe):

https://www.wallothnesch.com

If it's a euro car, then you cannot order euro parts through a US dealer, you need to order through a Canadian dealer.
'78 Euro 528i Rubinrot Metallic. Who else has this color?
grey528i

Post by grey528i »

Bavarian auto may have some in their clearance parts.
franky2fingaz

Post by franky2fingaz »

cool thanks, the only euro parts needed are fenders which I already have... I don't believe front and rear clips are Euro specific, but I'll check into that..

I've checked into BavAuto, has couple things i need but I'll call them for the rest...

cheers
'80 M535i
'08 528
'15 Tacoma 6-speed