Mail corrections and additions to the Webmaster
[E12 Links] | [BMW Links (non E12)] | [Parts Suppliers] | [Other Auto Links (non-BMW)]
[BMW Links (non-E12)] | [Parts Suppliers] | [Other Auto Links (non-BMW)]
BMW Links (non-E12)
[E12 Links] | [Parts Suppliers] | [Other Auto Links (non-BMW)]
- Ben Liaw's Home Page - By far the best place to find BMW links is Ben Liaw's Web Page
- Bimmer.org - 18 Web boards that cover almost every model BMW.
- BMW Information - Nice site! Not much E12 info though.
- BMW Bavarian Defense Mechanism - another Bavaria site. Lots of tongue-in-cheek humorous stuff. Some good information
too. Check out the turbo-charged Bavaria of William Gau.
- BMW Tech Tips - an eclectic collection of useful tips on BMW repair. Check out the "Squeaky
Fan Bearings" article.
- Ferman BMW - Tampa area dealer
- Nittany Bimmers, BMWCCA Local Chapter - Central Pennsylvania's BMW CCA Chapter Website
- BMW Car Club of America - If you haven't joined yet, do it. It is well worth the membership fee. For
a mere $35, you get a monthly magazine - the Roundel, discounts, events, and more.
- The BMW CS Registry - Run by Art and Marilyn Wegweiser. These two are one of a kind. Although they
drive two door coupes, they are cut from the same stone as many of us. Real car
people who drive their cars.
- The BMW Car Club of Great Britain
- The Senior Six Registry - A great site, mailing list, refuge? The guys and gals on the Senior Six list
are a wealth of knowledge (and silly antics too). If you aren't careful, they'll
convince you to give up your e12 as a parts car for their Bavaria project.
- Top BMW Sites - A great resource for all BMW owners and enthusiasts
[E12 Links] | [BMW Links (non-E12)] | [Other Auto Links (non-BMW)]
- Advance BMW Parts - Offers discounted prices on new, OEM, performance and aftermarket BMW Parts.
- All Imports - 1.800.308.5881 Ask for Mike Falzone
- All OEM BMW Parts - The name says it all.
- Antenna World - Speak to Raul for all your antenna needs.
- Atlantic Autowerks - Independent BMW service and parts in Hampton Roads area. One of the sponsors
of the First Fives Fall Fest.
- Auto Body Parts Buy - Sheet metal and other parts for all cars including E12s.
- Auto Part Performance - Nice parts catalog
- Autosolutions - Considered by many on the list as the best shortshifter for early BMWs.
- G.G. Bailey - Custom Floormats for your E12
- Bimmerworld - Parting several BMWs. Reasonable prices
- Bavarian Autosport
- Bimmer Parts Company - 1.800.274.2466 - ask for Greg
- BMW Parts Store
- BMW of Chattanooga - Brian Scroggins 1-800-846-6269 1-423-894-8403
- Carr Industries, Inc.
- Checkered Flag BMW - Another First Fives Fall Fest sponsor.
- Continental Imports - BMW parts and service, along with Becker and Blaupunkt audio products
- Classic Restorations - Rust prevention paints and metal polishes
- Dealer Marketing - Your source for new and OEM BMW parts. Rodd Sidney has been at this for a long
1.800.590.7770 or 1.915.590.7770
- Discount Parts Center - Parts, Wheels, and Tires.
- Discount Tire - Wheels and Tires in a store near you.
- DriveWire - Very large online auto parts store with lots of E12 parts and competitive prices.
- Discount Tire Direct - Wheels and Tires online.
- Eastwood Company - Automotive paints and tools.
- Ireland Engineering- Although famous for 2002's, they have performance parts for E12's too. Just
- La Jolla Independent BMW Service - ask for Paul or Sean.
- K-Mac Suspension - Suspension stuff including caster/camber adjustment for the E12!!
- Korman Autoworks
2629 Randleman Road
Greensboro, NC 27406
- The Little Garage
- Mason Engineering- race car suspension research and design services; E12 (and other models) strut braces
FABRIQUE ESPECIAL - s.s. exhaust T321 alloy
- Maximillian Parts Company - Authorized BMW Mobile Tradition dealer. Call 1.800.950.2002 or use Maximillian's
- Mesa Performance Parts - Ask for Jim. He is the e12 and Bavaria specialist. He has a lot of used parts
- PaintScratch.com - Automotive touch-up paint: pens, spray cans, and larger quantities, for metal
- PSK Germany - Original German license plates custom printed for you.
- Restoration Specialties & Supply, Inc. - Get your window channel and other weatherstripping from these guys.
- Rocky Mountian Motorworks - Many BMW parts and accessories
- Overnight Auto Parts
- Performance K&N Filters
- Ronal Wheels - High quality German OEM and aftermarket wheels.
- Speedometer Gears by Jeff - Replacement speedometer gears for DIY speedo repairs.
- Street Racing Parts - Your source for street racing parts and accessories.
- Strictly BMW Independent Service - Parts and Service. See the "Repair Shop" FAQ.
- Terry Sayther Automotive - BMW Service, New and Used Parts, Restorations, and Racing. What else is there?
Oh yeah, Isettas.
- Top End Performance - Performance and suspension parts for E12's (and others) including front and
rear strut braces.
- The Ultimate Garage - Check out the specials area. Lots of leftover e12 parts.
- UUC Motorwerks - Short shift kits for most BMWS
- The Tire Rack - Wheels and Tires online
- Walloth und Nesch GbR - German company that has great prices, hard to find parts, and will ship to
the USA (and probably worldwide). They don't have an E12 catalog; if you email
them with specific needs they can quote. Many on the Senior Six List have purchased
from Walloth und Nesch and found the net prices (with freight) to be quite reasonable.
- Zionsville Autosport
Other Auto Links (non-BMW)
[E12 Links] | [BMW Links (non-E12)] | [Parts Suppliers]
© 2002, 2006 FirstFives.org