Page 1 of 1

Cooling Fan Candidate

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:13 pm
by Troy
For those of you in hot climes ...

Hey, I was just working on my son's 2004 Crown Vic. It does not have an engine-driven fan. And, I noticed that it has an enormous 2-speed cooling fan. It was in the mid nineties today. The car was idling happily with the A/C on.

I think the fan could be adapted to the E12 w/o much trouble. The speed controller is mounted right on the fan frame. The shroud might be just grafted to the E12 shroud.

Sure wish my E12 was still around.

Hello to all of you who remember me. Good Luck!![/img]

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:35 pm
by Mike W.
Troy, is that you??? Yes, we, or at least I, remember you. Out of BMWs or just out of E12s these days?

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:00 pm
by Lenny D.
Hey Troy,

I remember you, too. Thanks for your help in the COTM endeavor.

Hope all's well...

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:36 pm
by T.Hanson
I remember also.

Is it a rule we have to own an e12 to post ?

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:47 pm
by GripGreg
Are you the guy that sometimes works on film crews? If so, I remember too.
I'm the Grip that worked on "Honeysuckle Rose". I got stories! :wink: