Power Steering Fluid
Is this power steering fluid OK for a slight top up?
Re: Is this power steering fluid OK for a slight top up?
It should be, it mentioned compatibility with Dexron II and III. I assume you're going for the stop leak capability? Otherwise I'd just buy a quart of the cheap stuff at a third the price.
Mike W.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.
Re: Is this power steering fluid OK for a slight top up?
I was thinking more it was a nice small bottle, so it wouldn't create a mess pouring a littleMike W. wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2024 1:25 pm It should be, it mentioned compatibility with Dexron II and III. I assume you're going for the stop leak capability? Otherwise I'd just buy a quart of the cheap stuff at a third the price.