M60b30/40 in an e12
M60b30/40 in an e12
this may sound like a stupid question, but I have to ask. If a m30 fits in a e34, did they change the mounting position for the m60. If not, would the m60 fit in the e12?
I haven't heard of it being done in an E12, but it has been done in an E28, which is a far closer relative than an E34. Search Mye28.com. And I've heard of the ubiquitous SBC being done in both, so I suspect it would fit, with some work.
Mike W.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.