Wiper bush part number check
Wiper bush part number check
My girl is missing, what I'm guessing is a rubber bush/grommet that seals the wiper arm to the body. I looked on BMW Atlanta and I got (Damper ring #61611353754)... Is that it? I have nothing to compare anything to. Thanks
Gonna hafta order them through thte stealership or just see if I can find some generic grommits that will work. I dunno how much Schaeffer will charge for them, will call. BMW South atlanta, they were $2, but shipping was like $10. no way. Are there any non-dealership related places that would have parts fiche and parts like this? Ta.
I doubt you will find them other than at the dealer. But that's just the sort of thing dealers are perfect for, no special order fee, even if they charge 20% over list it's what, less than a buck? And they usually get stuff quick.
Mike W.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.