I need a new rubber guibo for 77 4 speed manual
locally its about $160 AU
is that a reasonable price, or ought I get one from either melbourne/sydney or overseas
walloth Nesch is 60 Euro + postage = about $120 AU
new rubber guibo
-
garyinwestoz
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:05 pm
- Location: perth, australia
- Contact:
new rubber guibo
74 525 auto
76 525 - 4 speed, LPG and holley carb- restoring
77 528i- 4 speed manual
77 528i -4 speed manual getting rusty
79 528i auto - a SA car?
80 528i auto - ready to relicense
81 528i +3.5ltr - auto - restoring
86 525e 5 speed manual- dd
76 525 - 4 speed, LPG and holley carb- restoring
77 528i- 4 speed manual
77 528i -4 speed manual getting rusty
79 528i auto - a SA car?
80 528i auto - ready to relicense
81 528i +3.5ltr - auto - restoring
86 525e 5 speed manual- dd
-
munkeeboi83
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:16 am
- Location: SoCal
Re: new rubber guibo
$160 AUD = $146.25 USDgaryinwestoz wrote:I need a new rubber guibo for 77 4 speed manual
locally its about $160 AU
is that a reasonable price, or ought I get one from either melbourne/sydney or overseas
walloth Nesch is 60 Euro + postage = about $120 AU
That's pretty expensive. I bought mine from my local parts place for a lot cheaper. I'll look up the price on the receipt tomorrow, but I think it was around $25 USD or so. I might have been a little bit less. If you want, I could pick one up for you and ship one over to you if you would like.
1980 BMW 528i (Polaris Blue)
I don't know if they ship internationally, but Autohaus AZ has them pretty cheap. I've always gotten good service from them.
http://www.autohausaz.com/search/produc ... lex%20Disc
http://www.autohausaz.com/search/produc ... lex%20Disc
Mike W.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.
-
munkeeboi83
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:16 am
- Location: SoCal
Looks like AutohausAZ does ship internationally. My best bet would probably be to go thru them. I got my guibo for my local parts place for $24. I've been getting all my parts from them since they have the lowest prices and I don't have to pay for S&H or wait around 1-2 weeks for the parts to come in.
1980 BMW 528i (Polaris Blue)
-
garyinwestoz
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:05 pm
- Location: perth, australia
- Contact:
thanks, Ive ordered two, @ 26.92 eachMike W. wrote:I don't know if they ship internationally, but Autohaus AZ has them pretty cheap. I've always gotten good service from them.
http://www.autohausaz.com/search/produc ... lex%20Disc
how's the list price of $104
I got a few extra items, so my total was $76, plus $73 postage to OZ = $150 US say $165
so I have a saved a little bit, about $200+.
74 525 auto
76 525 - 4 speed, LPG and holley carb- restoring
77 528i- 4 speed manual
77 528i -4 speed manual getting rusty
79 528i auto - a SA car?
80 528i auto - ready to relicense
81 528i +3.5ltr - auto - restoring
86 525e 5 speed manual- dd
76 525 - 4 speed, LPG and holley carb- restoring
77 528i- 4 speed manual
77 528i -4 speed manual getting rusty
79 528i auto - a SA car?
80 528i auto - ready to relicense
81 528i +3.5ltr - auto - restoring
86 525e 5 speed manual- dd
Glad to help, but damn, shipping is expensive to your part of the world!thanks, Ive ordered two, @ 26.92 each
how's the list price of $104
I got a few extra items, so my total was $76, plus $73 postage to OZ = $150 US say $165
so I have a saved a little bit, about $200+.
Mike W.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.
-
garyinwestoz
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:05 pm
- Location: perth, australia
- Contact:
I've been to Arizona, ( Scotsdale - Taliesin west - Frank Lloyd Wright school of Architecture) its a good 19 - 20 hr flight from here. - as the crow flys 15,500kms according to Google earthMike W. wrote:Glad to help, but damn, shipping is expensive to your part of the world! :shock:thanks, Ive ordered two, @ 26.92 each
how's the list price of $104
I got a few extra items, so my total was $76, plus $73 postage to OZ = $150 US say $165
so I have a saved a little bit, about $200+.
74 525 auto
76 525 - 4 speed, LPG and holley carb- restoring
77 528i- 4 speed manual
77 528i -4 speed manual getting rusty
79 528i auto - a SA car?
80 528i auto - ready to relicense
81 528i +3.5ltr - auto - restoring
86 525e 5 speed manual- dd
76 525 - 4 speed, LPG and holley carb- restoring
77 528i- 4 speed manual
77 528i -4 speed manual getting rusty
79 528i auto - a SA car?
80 528i auto - ready to relicense
81 528i +3.5ltr - auto - restoring
86 525e 5 speed manual- dd